It's Good To Be Home
Your Comprehensive Real Estate Services Specialists -Barb Rowland and Suzanne Feese
Welcome from Barb Rowland-Suzanne Feese
We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service. Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We also believe in keeping in contact with past clients and helping them understand the how changes in the market could impact their buying or selling decisions.
We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on my client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With my extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to my clients, I am your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice. Buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. Feel free to contact me for all your real estate needs.
Whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, I'm committed to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. When making the type of investment that buying a home requires, you deserve to have all the latest market information and the very best advice, both of which I can provide you with. Learn more.
The decision to sell a home is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, my proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. I guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way. Learn more.
- 1315 Lenox Cir NE, Atlanta, GA 30306
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3550 Sqft
- Gorgeous renovation and expansion with TWO master suites (one on main), 5 BR and 4 BA. Skylights and floor to ceiling w ..
- 5525 W Idlewood Ln, Sandy Springs, GA 30327
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3046 Sqft
- Contemporary/modern gem on wooded hilltop lot (.81 ac) with pool. This custom built multi-level home is filled with nat ..
- 2390 Greylock Pl, Decatur, GA 30030
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3931 Sqft
- Contemporary, open floor plan, expansive home in Decatur 3900+sq.ft. BEST VALUE IN DECATUR! Family entertainment home ..
- 188 Billy Harris Pt, Midway, GA 31320
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2059 Sqft
- Low country coastal/marshfront cottage on Sunbury Creek on double lot. Remodeled 2015. Deeded 700 foot pier to floatin ..
- 2838 Laurel Ridge Dr, Decatur, GA 30033
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1244 Sqft
- Fully renovated ranch in hot North Druid Woods / Pine Glen neighborhood. Hardwood floors throughout. Separate dining ..
- 1999 Raegan Way, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2590 Sqft
- Wonderful family house in desirable subdivision and school district. Soaring entry foyer and 2 story great room with fi ..
- 230 E Ponce De Leon Ave Unit 403, Decatur, GA 30030
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 738 Sqft
- The perfect location in Downtown Decatur. Walk right outside your door for dining and entertainment! Take a dip in the p ..
- 215 Cool Weather Dr, Lawrenceville, GA 30045
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1954 Sqft
- Move into this lovely 2 story home n the cul-de-sac with a 2 car garage , 3 BR/2.5 BA. Fenced in backyard! Kitchen wit ..
- 674 Lexington Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30310
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1888 Sqft
- MULTIPLE OFFERS RECEIVED -- WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CASH BACK UP OFFER. Bring your contractor/renovator and customize thi ..