- 230 E Ponce De Leon Ave Unit 403, Decatur, GA 30030
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 738 Sqft
- The perfect location in Downtown Decatur. Walk right outside your door for dining and entertainment! Take a dip in the pool or meet up with a friend to work out in the fitness room. Fabulous kitchen with stainless steel appliances and pantry. Spacious master bathroom with garden tub and linen closet. Walk-in closet between master and bath. Laundry room and separate coat closet (or second pantry). Enjoy relaxing on your own balcony with great sunset views of downtown Decatur and Midtown and Buckhead. Fresh paint a ...
- 1721 Coventry Pl, Decatur, GA 30030
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 4566 Sqft
- Spacious Druid Hills home on private, wooded double lot at end of quiet cul-de-sac street. A+ LOCATION: walk to Fernbank Elementary, minutes to Emory, CDC, downtown Decatur, VaHi. MAIN LEVEL: vaulted ceilings and skylights throughout, master suite WING, open floor plan kitchen, family room with stacked stone fireplace, sun room, separate living room and dining room. UPPER LEVEL: two generously sized bedrooms, each with walk-in closet, and ample attic space for storage. TERRACE LEVEL: HUGE entertainment/recreation a ...
- 230 E Ponce De Leon Ave Unit 614, Decatur, GA 30030
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 732 Sqft
- Exquisitely renovated and upgraded penthouse condo in downtown Decatur's Renaissance building. Meticulously maintained by original owner. 30K in upgrades: new top of the line Kitchen Aid SS appliances (including convection microwave and oven). Full size LG washer and dryer. Custom shelving systems in all closets, pantry, and kitchen cabinets. Crown molding. Custom lightings. New hardwood floors. New water heater. Private east location gets morning sun and great sunset views reflected off all glass bldg. n ...
- 1315 Lenox Cir NE, Atlanta, GA 30306
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3550 Sqft
- NEW PRICE -- MOTIVATED SELLERS Gorgeous renovation and expansion with TWO master suites (one on main), 5 BR and 4 BA. Skylights and floor to ceiling windows fill the home with light. Executive home with open floor plan. Kitchen renovated 2014. New upstairs HVAC. Large lot on a quiet intown street close to Emory/CDC, VaHi. Outdoor highlights include koi pond, fountain, fire pit, large deck and connected screen porch, fenced yard with mature hardwoods -- perfect space to enjoy your green oasis whether entert ...
- 188 Billy Harris Pt, Midway, GA 31320
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2059 Sqft
- Low country coastal/marshfront cottage on Sunbury Creek on double lot. Remodeled 2015. Deeded 700 pier to floating dock on deep water (intercostal and ocean access) with deck, covered boat slip & hoist for dry dock. Spacious open living/dining area with recessed lighting, hardwood floors and woodturning fireplace. Heavy-duty roof rated for 100 MPH. Andersen windows (2013). Wraparound veranda. Large wooden deck with built-in seating and spectacular marsh views. Fire pit w/flagstone patio. Beautiful landscaping with ...
- 201 W Ponce de Leon Ave Unit 304, Decatur, GA 30030
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 750 Sqft
- The Artisan of Decatur offers one of the best locations in the city.Walking distance to the Square, shops and restaurants. Fantastic one bedroom condo with Great Room floor plan. Gourmet kitchen&Dining area. Hardwoods, granite and stainless appliances. On site fitness, pool and entertainment area.
- 201 W Ponce de Leon Ave Unit 72, Decatur, GA 30030
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1270 Sqft
- Corner unit on the penthouse floor at The Artisan. Luxury living at downtown Decatur's most sought after condo building. 12 foot ceilings. Two walk-out balconies. Unique brick accent wall. High end SS Bosch appliances, granite countertops in kitchen and bath. Hardwood floors. The largest 2 BR floorplan that has been available to rent at The Artisan in years! Spacious master BR with picture window plus walkout balcony with floor to ceiling windows. Two parking spaces in secured parking deck. Located in heart ...
- 5525 W Idlewood Ln, Sandy Springs, GA 30327
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3046 Sqft
- $100K Reduction. Contemporary/modern gem on wooded hilltop lot (.87 ac) with pool. Move-in ready but priced so you can renovate and reimagine. Meticulously maintained. Custom built multi-level home filled with natural light. Soaring ceilings, skylights and oversized windows with views of trees is like living in a luxurious treehouse. Large saltwater pool in private (but sunny) setting + lg pool deck + elevated wraparound deck = perfect space for outdoor entertaining/relaxing. 5 BR and 3.5 BA are spread over 4 ...
- 90 Warren St SE, Atlanta, GA 30317
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1906 Sqft
- Solid brick renovated bungalow, open kitchen with granite countertops, SS appliances and island work area. Fully fenced large backyard, with view from the deck to the Kirkwood business district. Garage and full basement with daylight entry with rooms framed and just waiting to be finished! Top story has library, sitting area and laundry room with picture window to back yard. Fireplace. Master suite has walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub and separate shower, trey ceiling. investor could make into a 4 bed, 3 bath, winn ...
- 2838 Laurel Ridge Dr, Decatur, GA 30033
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1244 Sqft
- Fully renovated ranch in hot North Druid Woods / Pine Glen neighborhood. Hardwood floors throughout. Separate dining room opens into large living room. Fully fenced back yard with private patio, perfect for firepit and outdoor entertaining. Renovated in 2013. Safe, walkable and friendly neighborhood with community pool. Walk to Laurel Ridge Elementary and Druid Hills Middle. 10 minutes from Emory, CDC, downtown Decatur. Easy access to I-285, I-85, Ga 400 and Ga 78 (Stone Mountain Parkway). Grocery, restau ...
- 2985 Westbury Dr, Decatur, GA 30033
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1154 Sqft
- Exceptional opportunity to own a wonderful home that's been fully renovated over past years w/loving care. Beautiful eat-in kitchen adjoins vaulted screen porch. deck overlooks level, beautiful yard. Professional storage building has electric subpanel. newish roof, windows, gutters, hardi-plank siding, plumbing, electric, paint, A/C, deck, granite, kitchn cabinets, hot water tank & more! Great back yard and two sitting areas.
- 674 Lexington Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30310
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1888 Sqft
- CASH OFFERS ONLY! Bring your contractor/renovator and customize this Adair Park Bungalow, just steps from the new Beltline Westside Trail, Urban Farm & Adair Park! Renovation plans have been approved by the AUDC and stamped plans will be provided to Buyer. Property sold as-is. 3/2+ renovated comps in $255-300K range on less desirable streets. Lexington is THE BEST street in HOT ADAIR PARK near the new Beltline Westside Trail -- here is your chance to get in on the front end!
- 215 Cool Weather Dr, Lawrenceville, GA 30045
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1954 Sqft
- Move into this lovely 2 story home n the cul-de-sac with a 2 car garage , 3 BR/2.5 BA. Fenced in backyard! Kitchen with view of Family room with fireplace! Huge master BR with vaulted ceiling, sep shower, garden tub, walk in closet! Spacious secondary rooms! Beautiful lake Community. Conveniently located near parks, downtown Lawrenceville, Scenic Hwy, Gwinnett Medical. Community handles the lawn/yard maintenance. Tenant in place and would like to stay if you are an investor. Carpet and Paint Allowance.
- 300 Johnson Ferry Rd NE Unit B703, Atlanta, GA 30328
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 760 Sqft
- 55+ community. Bright 1BR/1BA newly renovated condo. Kitchen has updated appliances, granite countertops, white cabinetry and pass-through bar. New carpet in dining/living room and BR. Tile floor in foyer, kitchen and bath. Independent living community. Beautiful views of mountains from your balcony! BR has 2 large closets. Bath with large vanity and walk-in shower. Foyer with coat closet. HOA dues include all utilities and 15 meals/month. Across from new Performing Arts Center.