- 201 W Ponce De Leon Ave Unit 304, Decatur, GA 30030
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 726 Sqft
- This 1 BR condo at The Artisan in downtown Decatur overlooks the Artisan's beautifully landscaped central courtyard, nestled away from the street noises of Ponce and Commerce. Enjoy your morning coffee from your large balcony as you listen to the peaceful fountain. Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, granite countertops in kitchen, high-end SS appliances. BR has stackable W/D in laundry closet, walk-in closet. Spacious bath w/ soaking tub and walk-in shower. Building features roof-top pool, grill, outdoor firep ...
- 2803 Ashbury Heights Rd, Decatur, GA 30030
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1762 Sqft
- Great home on almost an acre lot, near Downtown Decatur. New appliances and privacy fence. You will love your neighbors in this subdivision and it is across the street from The Path and a park. Full basement for your home office, recreation room and exercise, or you can make an apartment to lease. New paint, and owner is offering a carpet allowance to let you pick your color. Walk to MARTA, and College Ave expansion.
- 188 Billy Harris Pt, Midway, GA 31320
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2059 Sqft
- Low country coastal/marshfront cottage on Sunbury Creek on double lot. Remodeled 2015. Deeded 700 pier to floating dock on deep water (intercostal and ocean access) with deck, covered boat slip & hoist for dry dock. Spacious open living/dining area with recessed lighting, hardwood floors and woodturning fireplace. Heavy-duty roof rated for 100 MPH. Andersen windows (2013). Wraparound veranda. Large wooden deck with built-in seating and spectacular marsh views. Fire pit w/flagstone patio. Beautiful landscaping with ...
- 650 Wendan Dr, Decatur, GA 30033
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2011 Sqft
- This large sprawling ranch is in a prime Decatur/Medlock location (Emory/CDC) and is in a charming, quiet neighborhood. Beautiful fireside family room. Two bedroom suite on one wing with a shared, fully remodeled, brand new bath. Hardwoods throughout. Beautiful open kitchen with a keeping room to screened porch. Separate dining room. Large remodeled master complete with fireplace and huge en suite bath opens to backyard and screened porch. Additional fourth bedroom/office/workout room with adjacent laundry room. ...
- 201 W Ponce De Leon Ave Unit 11, Decatur, GA 30030
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 2687 Sqft
- Corner unit on ground floor, largest unit at the Artisan! A spectacular great room (wall of windows) joins gourmet kitchen (granite counters), guest powder room and walled private patio. Each of the three bedrooms are spacious, all with dual closets, two with separate tub/shower and third with a jacuzzi! Separate laundry room, lots of storage. Building amenities include gym, rooftop pool and outdoor fireplace and club rooms. Also available for lease/purchase. Taxes are NOT Homesteaded, if you are 65 years old ...
- 1289 Fork Creek Trl, Decatur, GA 30033
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3053 Sqft
- Mid Century Modern gem, fabulously expanded and stunningly renovated by acclaimed architect Richard M. Stevens and interior designer Lee Bryan. State of the art white kitchen opens into soaring great room with fireplace, windows all around, media room. French doors lead to patio and private fenced yard. Master on main with dual closets, rainhead shower, and screened in deck. Two other BR, additional BA, living, dining and laundry rooms also on main. Downstairs is in-law suite w/kitchen, full BR/BA, and bonus a ...
- 26 Spence Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30317
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1409 Sqft
- Fantastic neighborhood street in East Lake, steps from Oakhurst/City of Decatur but without City of Decatur taxes. Well maintained 3BR/2BA bungalow on HUGE flat and fenced lot. Sturdy concrete outbuilding in back for workshop, storage. Attic storage too! Walk to Oakhurst Village and Hosea & 2nd with its fun restaurants, pubs and coffee shop. Bike to Kirkwood Village and Downtown Decatur First tier for Drew Charter school! Full update on master bathroom finished this week. Great home and investment property ...
- 2964 Judylyn Dr, Decatur, GA 30033
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1176 Sqft
- Nice Three bedroom, 1.5 bath home with room to add the extra shower to make it 2 full baths. Hardwoods throughout and updates such as tankless water heater. Excellent neighborhood and convenient to Emory, CDC, Decatur, DeKalb Hospital, I-285. Square foot is larger with the addition of the third bedroom and half bath. The Stone Mountain Bike Path is around the corner across Ponce. Little Creek Horse Farm is a mile away. Access to Lindmoor Woods community swim club, 2 miles away. Outside of house, trim, window ...
- 335 W Ponce De Leon Ave Unit 408, Decatur, GA 30030
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 912 Sqft
- Live in Downtown Decatur's most sought after loft-style condos, steps aways from more than 50 shops, restaurants and bars, Decatur Square and Decatur MARTA station. Unit has high ceilings, patina cement floors, granite countertops and stainless kitchen appliances, huge walk-in closet. Storage Unit can be rented for extra $25 per month. Amenities include large swimming/lap pool, cabana, fitness center, and secured underground parking. Taxes do NOT have homestead exemption. Unit also listed for rent.
- 1020 Scott Blvd Apt D4, Decatur, GA 30030
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1102 Sqft
- Spacious open floor plan 2 BR/2BA end unit condo on upper level in the quietest and most private location at Scott Hall. City of Decatur schools. Refinished hardwood floors. NEW: S/S range w/convection and refrigerator + Bosch front loading washer/dryer (all w/transferrable warranties). Living and dining area connects with open kitchen. Walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, tile backsplash, ample cabinet space and access to the back deck. Large master BR has dual closets and en-suite bathroom. Basement storage uni ...
- 230 E Ponce De Leon Ave Unit 614, Decatur, GA 30030
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 732 Sqft
- Exquisitely renovated and upgraded penthouse condo in downtown Decatur's Renaissance building. Meticulously maintained by original owner. 30K in upgrades: new top of the line Kitchen Aid SS appliances (including convection microwave and oven). Full size LG washer and dryer. Custom shelving systems in all closets, pantry, and kitchen cabinets. Crown molding. Custom lightings. New hardwood floors. New water heater. Private east location gets morning sun and great sunset views reflected off all glass bldg. n ...
- 458 Greenridge Cir, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2024 Sqft
- Amazing family home at great price in DeKalb's hidden gem neighborhood: Dial Heights. Expansive flat fenced yard with playground for kids, fire pit and storage shed. Owners have added spacious screened porch area and deck, perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Two car attached garage is a great addition as well. Updated kitchen with granite. 3 BR / 2 BA, plus large bonus room with half-bath. New HVAC (2016). New plumbing (2016). Newer Roof (2008). Energy efficient windows throughout.
- 230 E Ponce De Leon Ave Unit 426, Decatur, GA 30030
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 732 Sqft
- Lovely 1 BR condo in the heart of Downtown Decatur. Freshly painted, new carpet, move-in ready. Customized shelving and storage system in walk-in closet. Unit faces north. The HOA fee now covers internet and cable TV. The taxes do not reflect a homestead exemption. Unlike most Renaissance units, the owners have already paid off the Capital Improvement Loan, which means monthly HOA dues are approx. $120 lower than other 1 BR units. Fantastic location -- one block from MARTA and Decatur Square, great walkabil ...