- 201 W Ponce De Leon Ave Unit 11, Decatur, GA 30030
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 2687 Sqft
- Corner unit on ground floor, largest unit at the Artisan! A spectacular great room (wall of windows) joins gourmet kitchen (granite counters), guest powder room and walled private patio. Each of the three bedrooms are spacious, all with dual closets, two with separate tub/shower and third with a jacuzzi! Separate laundry room, lots of storage. Building amenities include gym, rooftop pool and outdoor fireplace and club rooms. Also available for lease/purchase. Taxes are NOT Homesteaded, if you are 65 years old ...
- 5525 W Idlewood Ln, Sandy Springs, GA 30327
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3046 Sqft
- $100K Reduction. Contemporary/modern gem on wooded hilltop lot (.87 ac) with pool. Move-in ready but priced so you can renovate and reimagine. Meticulously maintained. Custom built multi-level home filled with natural light. Soaring ceilings, skylights and oversized windows with views of trees is like living in a luxurious treehouse. Large saltwater pool in private (but sunny) setting + lg pool deck + elevated wraparound deck = perfect space for outdoor entertaining/relaxing. 5 BR and 3.5 BA are spread over 4 ...
- 188 Billy Harris Pt, Midway, GA 31320
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2059 Sqft
- Low country coastal/marshfront cottage on Sunbury Creek on double lot. Remodeled 2015. Deeded 700 pier to floating dock on deep water (intercostal and ocean access) with deck, covered boat slip & hoist for dry dock. Spacious open living/dining area with recessed lighting, hardwood floors and woodturning fireplace. Heavy-duty roof rated for 100 MPH. Andersen windows (2013). Wraparound veranda. Large wooden deck with built-in seating and spectacular marsh views. Fire pit w/flagstone patio. Beautiful landscaping with ...
- 26 Spence Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30317
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1409 Sqft
- Fantastic neighborhood street in East Lake, steps from Oakhurst/City of Decatur but without City of Decatur taxes. Well maintained 3BR/2BA bungalow on HUGE flat and fenced lot. Sturdy concrete outbuilding in back for workshop, storage. Attic storage too! Walk to Oakhurst Village and Hosea & 2nd with its fun restaurants, pubs and coffee shop. Bike to Kirkwood Village and Downtown Decatur First tier for Drew Charter school! Full update on master bathroom finished this week. Great home and investment property ...
- 2964 Judylyn Dr, Decatur, GA 30033
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1176 Sqft
- Nice Three bedroom, 1.5 bath home with room to add the extra shower to make it 2 full baths. Hardwoods throughout and updates such as tankless water heater. Excellent neighborhood and convenient to Emory, CDC, Decatur, DeKalb Hospital, I-285. Square foot is larger with the addition of the third bedroom and half bath. The Stone Mountain Bike Path is around the corner across Ponce. Little Creek Horse Farm is a mile away. Access to Lindmoor Woods community swim club, 2 miles away. Outside of house, trim, window ...
- 230 E Ponce De Leon Ave Unit 614, Decatur, GA 30030
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 732 Sqft
- Exquisitely renovated and upgraded penthouse condo in downtown Decatur's Renaissance building. Meticulously maintained by original owner. 30K in upgrades: new top of the line Kitchen Aid SS appliances (including convection microwave and oven). Full size LG washer and dryer. Custom shelving systems in all closets, pantry, and kitchen cabinets. Crown molding. Custom lightings. New hardwood floors. New water heater. Private east location gets morning sun and great sunset views reflected off all glass bldg. n ...
- 1020 Scott Blvd Apt D4, Decatur, GA 30030
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1102 Sqft
- Spacious open floor plan 2 BR/2BA end unit condo on upper level in the quietest and most private location at Scott Hall. City of Decatur schools. Refinished hardwood floors. NEW: S/S range w/convection and refrigerator + Bosch front loading washer/dryer (all w/transferrable warranties). Living and dining area connects with open kitchen. Walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, tile backsplash, ample cabinet space and access to the back deck. Large master BR has dual closets and en-suite bathroom. Basement storage uni ...
- 230 E Ponce De Leon Ave Unit 426, Decatur, GA 30030
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 732 Sqft
- Lovely 1 BR condo in the heart of Downtown Decatur. Freshly painted, new carpet, move-in ready. Customized shelving and storage system in walk-in closet. Unit faces north. The HOA fee now covers internet and cable TV. The taxes do not reflect a homestead exemption. Unlike most Renaissance units, the owners have already paid off the Capital Improvement Loan, which means monthly HOA dues are approx. $120 lower than other 1 BR units. Fantastic location -- one block from MARTA and Decatur Square, great walkabil ...
- 230 E Ponce De Leon Ave Unit 403, Decatur, GA 30030
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 738 Sqft
- The perfect location in Downtown Decatur. Walk right outside your door for dining and entertainment! Take a dip in the pool or meet up with a friend to work out in the fitness room. Fabulous kitchen with stainless steel appliances and pantry. Spacious master bathroom with garden tub and linen closet. Walk-in closet between master and bath. Laundry room and separate coat closet (or second pantry). Enjoy relaxing on your own balcony with great sunset views of downtown Decatur and Midtown and Buckhead. Fresh paint a ...
- 674 Lexington Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30310
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1888 Sqft
- CASH OFFERS ONLY! Bring your contractor/renovator and customize this Adair Park Bungalow, just steps from the new Beltline Westside Trail, Urban Farm & Adair Park! Renovation plans have been approved by the AUDC and stamped plans will be provided to Buyer. Property sold as-is. 3/2+ renovated comps in $255-300K range on less desirable streets. Lexington is THE BEST street in HOT ADAIR PARK near the new Beltline Westside Trail -- here is your chance to get in on the front end!
- 300 Johnson Ferry Rd NE Unit B703, Atlanta, GA 30328
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 760 Sqft
- 55+ community. Bright 1BR/1BA newly renovated condo. Kitchen has updated appliances, granite countertops, white cabinetry and pass-through bar. New carpet in dining/living room and BR. Tile floor in foyer, kitchen and bath. Independent living community. Beautiful views of mountains from your balcony! BR has 2 large closets. Bath with large vanity and walk-in shower. Foyer with coat closet. HOA dues include all utilities and 15 meals/month. Across from new Performing Arts Center.
- 1155 Larch Ln, Decatur, GA 30033
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1286 Sqft
- Beautifully renovated brick ranch home in Pine Glen neighborhood, close to Downtown Decatur, Emory, CDC, VA, I-285. Master bedroom has en suite bathroom and walk-in closet. Two generously sized secondary bedrooms. Second bathroom has tub/shower combination. Hardwoods throughout. Situated on corner lot with a wonderful fenced yard with large deck, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Storage shed. Community pool and clubhouse. Available June 1.
- 201 W Ponce de Leon Ave Unit 304, Decatur, GA 30030
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 750 Sqft
- The Artisan of Decatur offers one of the best locations in the city.Walking distance to the Square, shops and restaurants. Fantastic one bedroom condo with Great Room floor plan. Gourmet kitchen&Dining area. Hardwoods, granite and stainless appliances. On site fitness, pool and entertainment area.